Welcome, UNT Students!
Looking for a summer job on campus? Want to gain work experience to develop your professional resume? Come work at the library! We have many student assistant positions available on the Eagle Careers site.
Working for the library is a great way to develop a variety of workplace skills and no previous library experience is required. Here are some of the skills and knowledge you can cultivate while working at the UNT Libraries:
- Learn about library resources, services and collections
- Develop problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Cultivate customer service skills
- Strengthen written and oral communication skills
- Learn about collaboration and teamwork
- Receive mentoring and coaching from experienced library employees
- Increase knowledge of technological equipment & computer programs
- Gain hands-on experience & knowledge in a workplace
- Gain supervisory experience through student lead positions
- And much more!