The renovated Lower Level of Willis Library is a designated quiet space with comfortable, individual study stations.
Located on the 2nd floor of Willis near the elevators, Library staff frequently use this room for meetings with UNT Faculty and Strategic Partners. This room can be reserved by UNT students during evening and weekend hours.
- Seats: 14
- Amenities: Staff/Teaching/Presenter station, Fixed seating, Whiteboard
- Technology: PC, Wireless mouse/keyboard, Projector, Conference phone, Webcam for use with Panopto
Located on the 3rd floor of Willis Library, 340 is a large classroom used for UNT classes, presentations, and group study. Faculty, staff, and students can reserve this classroom.
- Seats: 30
- Amenities: Staff/Teaching/Presenter station, Open/mobile seating, Mobile whiteboard
- Technology: PC, Projector, HDMI, Microphone, Webcam for use with Panopto
Looking for the Music Library or Special Collections? This is the place. This is a quiet floor with a mix of study carrels, study tables, casual seating, computer workstations, and music keyboards. On this Floor:
Located on the 4th floor of Willis, the Edna Mae Sandborn Music Reading Room houses the Music Library's core collection of rare scores and books about music and acts as both a reading room for music researchers and an exhibit space for special events and occasional music performances.
- Seats: 8
- Amenities: Reading table, Comfortable chairs
Located on the 4th floor of Willis, the Sarah T. Hughes Reading Room regularly hosts exhibits offered by Special Collections. This is the primary space used to do research with physical items from the collections that are rare or fragile.
- Seats: 14
- Amenities: Reading tables, Comfortable chairs
- Special Collections: Classroom and Group Visits
Located on the 4th floor of Willis Library, 429 is a small classroom used for presentations and group study. Faculty, staff, and students can reserve this classroom.
- Seats: 14
- Amenities: Staff/Teaching/Presenter station, Mobile seating
- Technology: PC, Projector, HDMI/VGA, Microphone, Webcam for use with Panopto/Capture HD
Discovery Park Library
Discovery Park B135 is a collaborative and learning space for faculty, staff, and students. This room includes The Nest @ Discovery Park Library with five VR capable PCs and moveable tables for individual study or group work.
The room may be reserved for one-time use by faculty for gaming, game design and instruction by contacting the Discovery Park Library at email@example.com. Students can reserve individual stations through the online reservation system.
- Seats: 24
- Amenities: Staff/Teaching/Presenter station, Open/mobile seating and tables, Whiteboard
- Technology: Airmedia projector, 5 Dell Aurora VR-Capable gaming PCs