Photocopies, Scanning, Printing
There are a number of printers, scanners, and copiers located throughout the libraries. This page gives you information about their locations, and other basic information. Please see instructions accompanying machines for full details on usage, costs, etc.
- As of Fall 2012, printing has changed. There will no longer be cards to keep track of balance. You will use your EUID or create a guest account if you are unaffiliated with the University. If you have credit on an older copy card, please bring it to Room 236 in Willis Library to hav your balance transferred.
- The UNT Libraries observe U.S. Copyright Laws. Please see the UNT Library Photocopy Policies for more information.
General Access Lab Printing
All 24 Center Computers in Willis Library have access to single copy, black/white printing, financed by student fees, provided the authenticated UNT Student follows General Access Lab printing policies.
- Color & Multi-Copy Printing: Available from all 24 center computers and other public workstations for a fee.
- Costs: $0.10 per black & white page, $0.40 per color page for pay-per-copy machines.
- Add-Value Cards: Available from the Cyber Cafe in $1, $5, & $10 increments
- Purchase Credit Online: Credit can now be purchased online at printing.unt.edu login with EUID/Password or for community users create an account through the "I do not have a UNT EUID" link..
Willis Library: 1st Floor
- 24 Center Printing: There are several black and white printers, reserved for the General Access Lab's usage located directly across from the 24 Center Desk. A Black & White printer, configured at ADA height, is located in the glass enclosed space behind the 24 center Mac Workstations.
- Public Use Color Copy/Print: Available on a per page cost Also located across from the 24 Cneter Desk. There is a student funded printer available on the 2nd floor.
- Public Use B&W Printer: A pay-for-print black and white printer is located outside Scanner/ADA glassed room on the first floor.
- Scanners: Several scanners are located in the glass enclosed space behind the Mac Workstations.
Willis Library: Lower Level
- Microform Scanner/Printing: Save scan jobs to a USB flash drive or pay to print.
- Public Use B&W Printer: A pay-for-print black and white printer is located with the Community workstation next to the elevator shaft.
Willis Library: 2nd Floor
- Scanners: Available.
- Printing: Student funded printer available.
Willis Library: 3rd Floor
- Scanners: available.
Willis Library: 4th Floor
- Public Use B&W Photocopy: One copier, pay per copy.
- Public Use B&W Printer: One general public Black & White printer, pay per print.
Eagle Commons Library
- Photocopies: Adjacent to the Service Desk.
- Printing: All workstations print to the Public Printer.
- Scanners: Two scanners are available, files must be saved to a flash drive or e-mailed.
Discovery Park Library
- No Library Printing/Photocopy: There is no public printing or photocopying available in the library.
- Mail Room Copies: A public copy machine located adjacent to the library in the mail room is available.
- Printing, General Access Lab: Printing is offered at any of the general access labs located at Discovery Park.
- Scan/Fax: Students may use the scanner/fax machine, located next to the reference desk in B112, to send files and images to their email account.
- Workstation Scanners: Two flatbed scanners, attached to public workstations, are located in Rooms B112 & M130.