BACK TO SCHOOL
Don't Let Stress Steal Your Success
The start of a new semester--whether you're a freshman, transfer student, or PhD candidate--is both inspiring to the mind and harrowing to the nerves. Balancing your time between making good grades, hanging out with friends, and maintaining your health: these are all challenges every college student faces. One way to mitigate these stressors is to acknowledge them. Another way is to develop a plan of action to combat them. Enter: UNT Libraries. Consulting our arsenal of resources on managing stress and performing well academically may help reduce your back-to-school anxiety from unmanageable flames to unintimidating sparks.
“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.” - Plutarch
See the full list of titles on display this month.
- Library Locations and Hours
- Writing Lab
- Learning Center
- Counseling and Testing Services
- Office of Disability Accommodation
- Student Health and Wellness Center
- Pohl Recreation Center
- Dining Halls
- Student Money Management Center
- Career Center
- CARE Team
- Dean of Students
Mental Health Resources
- Active Minds
- Mental Health America
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- The Jed Foundation - Transition Year Initiative
Also on Display at Willis Library
1st Floor Display
- Read Green and check out our collection of UNT Press Publications also available as eBooks in the UNT Digital Library.
Comments and Suggestions
Please send your comments, questions, or suggestions for future book displays to us.