We’re Hiring! Consider starting your library career with the UNT Libraries as a Graduate Assistant!
The UNT Libraries has Graduate Services Assistant (GSA) and Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) positions available for the upcoming academic year.
- Digital Libraries Division: Graduate Research Assistant: Grant
- Digital Libraries Division: Graduate Research Assistant: Metadata Quality
If you are interested in learning more about libraries and gaining work experience in an academic setting, we encourage you to apply. It is an opportunity to learn from knowledgeable librarians and staff how academic libraries function and play an important role in student success, faculty research support and community outreach.
Our GSAs/GRAs gain comprehensive training in a variety of areas:
- Learn about library resources, services and collections
- Provide research support to patrons
- Assist in conducting analysis of subject-based collections
- Assist the electronic resources team in evaluating potential resources
- Perform original metadata creation
- Assist with library outreach through blog postings and other social media campaigns
- Be mentored by library professionals to develop skills sets
For GSA/GRA job postings, please go to https://www.library.unt.edu/jobs
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com.