It depends on which space you need. Linked below are the appropriate web pages, forms, and e-mail contacts for our various spaces.
- The Forum in Willis Library
- One of the Instruction Rooms in the Eagle Commons CLC
- Media Library 111C Screening Room
- A Graduate Reserve Carrel
- Requests for all other room reservations unrelated to library instruction must be submitted through the Library Facilities and Systems office. Please provide information about the space you need and the use. See the individual floor maps linked here for room numbers, etc.
TWU Faculty may check out most Library materials after setting up an account at the Library Services Desk on the 1st floor of Willis Library. See the individual circulation policies for information on specific material types, loan periods, and check out limits.
Faculty, instructors, adjunct and teaching fellows can place media materials on the reserve shelf for their students to come and watch at the Media Library in Chilton Hall. These items cannot leave the library to ensure that they are available for the students of the specified course. To place media items on reserve, please look into the Placing Items on Reserves page for specific directions.
To schedule media materials for in class usage on certain dates please refer to the instructions on Media Booking & Courier Service page.
Any faculty member can submit an order for materials to be purchased out of the department’s library allocation. The requested titles are purchased if the funds are available.
- Filling out the New Purchase Request / Recommendation Form will submit your request directly to the library
- You may contact your library liaison with purchase requests as well.
In addition, any faculty member can submit a freely-accessible online resource for inclusion in the catalog or other finding aids.
- Filling out the New Free Online Resource Recommendation Form will submit your request directly to the library
- You may contact your library liaison with these types of recommendations as well.
An order must be placed by December 15 to be available for the Spring Semester.
All other orders must be in by May 4.