Call Numbers Beginning with Letters
|Call Number||Current Location|
|A - AZ||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|B - BX||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|C||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|CMC (Curriculum Materials Collection)||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|D - DU||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|E - F||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|G - GF||Eagle Commons Library|
|GN - GV||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|H||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|HA - HJ||Eagle Commons Library|
|HM - HX||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|J - JX||Eagle Commons Library|
|J (Juvenile)||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|K - KX||Eagle Commons Library|
|L - LJ||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|M - MT (Music)||Willis Library, 4th Floor|
|Microfilms (Microforms)||Remote Storage|
|N - NX||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|P - PZ||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|Q||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|QA76 - QA76.9||Discovery Park Library, Room B112|
|QB - T||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|TA, TE - TL, TS||Discovery Park Library, Room B112|
|TxD (Texas Documents)||Eagle Commons Library, Main Floor|
|U - VM||Willis Library, 3rd Floor|
|Z||Check the UNT Library Catalog|
- Check location designations in the UNT Library Catalog because items in any classification may be located in areas other their official designation.
- Any call number containing a ":" or a "/" is a Government Document. The item may be located on the 3rd floor of Willis Library or the Libraries Remote Storage. Please check the UNT Library Catalog for the exact location.
- Specific locations for call numbers beginning with "Periodical" will be found in the UNT Library Catalog. They will be shelved alphabetically with their location.
- Call numbers for Media Library materials and Audio Center materials are not listed here. Specific locations can be found in the UNT Library Catalog.
- This list is provided for information purposes only. Locations for specific items will be listed in the UNT Library Catalog.
- Specific items located in Remote Storage should be requested through the Library Material Delivery Service.
|000 - 999||Remote Storage|
- Check location designations in the UNT Library Catalog because an item in any classification may be located in areas other than the designated location. Call numbers that begin with numbers (Dewey Decimal classification) are in the process of being reclassed (as of Fall 2010) to the Library of Congress system. During this transition period, if you do not find a book with a Dewey call number on the shelf in the location desginated by the online system , inquire at the Circulation Desk about availability.
- This list is for information purposes only and not for specific book locations.
- Specific items from Remote Storage can be retrieved using the Library Material Delivery Service.