-- Sponsored by Student Library Advisory Boards and GSC
Coffee and Cookies,6:00-8:00 pm, Eagle Commons Library through May 11
Paws and Relax, Pet Therapy Dogs, May 9th (Tues) 2:00- 4:00 pm
-- Sponsored by Student Library Advisory Boards. Services provided by Paws Across Texas.
* We will have some print applications on hand to recruit members for next year!
The UNT Libraries strongly supports the research initiatives of our students with innovative services and high quality resources and collections. The Undergraduate and Graduate Student Library Advisory Boards provide a forum for discussion and suggestions regarding all aspects of the Libraries related to research.
- Provide feedback on current library services, programs, policies, resources, collections and facilities
- Provide recommendations on new services, research resources and programs
- Collaborate with the UNT Libraries on marketing programs to promote the value of the library with student peers
- Communicate information about library services and programs to the student community
Each board consists of 5-7 members. Library faculty/staff members are appointed by the Assistant Dean for Public Services. Membership terms are for one academic year. Students may apply for membership by filling out the Student Library Advisory Board Membership Application.
Required meetings take place twice a semester. Skype or GoToTraining option is available. Periodic events and related meetings may be scheduled.
Applications submitted will be held for review for the 2016-2017 Student Library Advisory Boards.
If you have any questions, please contact the appropriate faculty advisor: