About This Space
Located on the 1st floor of Willis, The Forum is a large and open space designed to host lecture series, presentations, and other on-campus group discussions. Student, faculty/staff and community groups are all welcome to reserve/rent The Forum.
- Seats: Table seating - 132 (22 tables that will comfortably seat 6 each)
- Seats: Theater seating - 150
- Amenities: Staff/Teaching/Presenter station, PC, Open/mobile seating, Panelist tables, Buffet/food tables
- Technology: Projector/AirMedia, VGA/HDMI, Microphone, Tripod mounted webcam for use with Skype/Panopto
Noise Level: Moderate
Moderatly Loud at certain times of the day.
- Please note that there may be charges associated with using The Forum (Willis 140), depending on what services are needed and what your affiliation status is with the University.
- Please see the Pricing Structure (coming soon) for complete information to rent The Forum.
- Reservations for The Forum may be made up to 9 months in advance and are managed by Facilities and Systems.
- Maximum occupancy of The Forum is 175.