How to Pay Fines/Fees
|How are you Paying?||Payment Method|
- General Information about Fines Assessment
- Overdue Items
- Damaged Item Charges
- Lost Item Charges
- Miscellaneous Charges
Food for Fines
- The UNT Libraries accept up to 20 canned food items per semester to help patrons take care of their fines and help the community at the same time.
- Each 12 oz or larger canned food item patrons bring in removes $1 from their fines, up to $20 per semester. Cans cannot be dented, expired, or from a Food Pantry.
- Cans may not be used for damage or replacement fees.
- Cans may be brought to the Library Services Desk in Willis Library or Discovery Park Library.
- All cans are donated to the UNT Student Food Pantry and the Denton County Friends of the Family organization.
- Fine payments are accepted up to thirty minutes before the Library Services Desk closes.
- To request a fine adjustment due to extenuating circumstances, please fill out the UNT Libraries Fine Dispute Form.