Willis Library Services Desk
Willis Library Services Desk Hours
Exceptions & Notes
Regular Fall Semester hours will begin on August 28 and end on December 13.
Monday, September 2, Labor Day, the Library Services Desk will be open 8am-6pm.
UNT Library Hours are subject to change without notice due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Always call ahead when traveling a long distance to confirm the library will be open.
|Monday - Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|8:00 am-midnight||8:00 am - 6:00 pm||closed||1pm-midnight|
Location & Contact Info.
Location: Willis Library: 1st Floor
About This Desk:
The Library Services Desk provides a number of public services for Willis Library:
- Checking out Materials from the General, Government Documents, Juvenile, and CMC Collections.
- Checking out Reserves and placing items on General Reserves (Humanities).
- Reserving graduate reserve carrels.
- Retrieve Interlibrary Loan requests.
- Returning items.
- Paying fines/fees, and clearing blocks.
- Issuance of Courtesy, TexShare, and OCLC cards.
- Locating missing items on the shelves.
- Pickup of materials requested for delivery from other locations.
- Reference assistance.