|Monday - Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|8:00 am - midnight||8:00 am - 6:00 pm||noon - 4:00 pm||1:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
Location & Contact Info.
Location: Willis Library: 1st Floor
Phone: (940) 565-2413
Managed by: Access Services
About This Desk:
The Library Services Desk provides a number of public services for Willis Library:
- Checking out Materials from the General, Juvenile, and CMC Collections.
- Checking out Reserves and placing items on General Reserves.
- Check out calculators, headphones and phone chargers
- Requesting and placing items on Research Reserves.
- Retrieve Interlibrary Loan requests.
- Returning items.
- Paying fines/fees, and clearing blocks.
- Issuance of Courtesy, TexShare, and OCLC cards.
- Locating missing items on the shelves.
- Pickup of materials requested for delivery from other locations.
- Research assistance.