UNT Scholarly Works is a special collection of items contributed by the UNT Community and hosted in the UNT Digital Library. This collection brings together articles, papers, presentations, research data, academic posters, artwork, and other scholarly and creative works and makes them readily accessible to showcase UNTs research and creative achievements to a worldwide audience.
When you contribute your work to the UNT Scholarly Works repository, you get:
- Wider dissemination and increased citations
- Long-term preservation and access
- A permanent web address for each item
- Visibility on all major search engines
- Full-text indexing and searching of text
- Effective search and navigation tools
- Viewable activity statistics
- Optional levels of access
- Assistance with copyright, embargo dates, and other licensing and access information
Who Can Submit
- UNT faculty and staff
UNT students are welcome to submit professional work including:
- Work associated with thesis or dissertation projects
- Published works
- Presentation materials from conferences
How it Works
You submit your items along with the basic information that will help us describe your work. We check all copyright and permissions first and then process your items.
We normalize the file formats to make them more web-friendly for viewing in our system. (We also retain a PDF copy and the original format and make them available for users to download.) Then, for each item, we create a metadata record so that items can be easily discoverable and users users have a sense of what it is. Finally, we upload the files and metadata records and email you once your items have been uploaded. For questions or more information, contact us.