UNT Scholarly Works is a special collection of items contributed by the UNT Community and hosted in the UNT Digital Library. This collection brings together articles, papers, presentations, research data, academic posters, artwork, and other scholarly and creative works and makes them readily accessible to showcase UNTs research and creative achievements to a worldwide audience.
In addition to housing the peer-reviewed journal articles covered in the UNT Open Access Policy, UNT Scholarly Works offers an outlet for scholars to archive and provide access to all of their scholarly output.
UNT faculty and staff can deposit their research and scholarship - published and unpublished - into the UNT Scholarly Works institutional repository. UNT students are welcome to deposit professional work, including thesis or dissertations, conference materials, and published items.
We provide long-term access and safekeeping for all of the valuable research and scholarship of our UNT Community. When you contribute your work to the UNT Scholarly Works repository, you get all of these benefits:
- Wider dissemination and increased citations
- Long-term preservation and access
- A permanent URL for each item
- Visibility on all major search engines
- Full-text indexing and searching of text
- Effective search and navigation tools
- Viewable activity statistics
- Optional levels of access
For questions or for more information, contact us.