The UNT Libraries Scholarly Publishing Services offer:
- Aquiline Books: publishing works of scholarship from the UNT community
- Editors’ Roundtable: supporting members of the UNT community in their publishing endeavors
- individual consultations on publishing projects and on navigating the changing world of academic publishing (please contact us for more information)
We use editing, design, and other services from freelancers and vendors to produce works under the Aquiline Books and for other publishing projects. Please see our call for freelancers and vendors.
We gladly accept donations, which are eligible for deduction from US federal income taxes according to IRS guidelines, to help offset the cost of publishing the results of research at UNT.
In addition, the UNT Libraries provide other services to help members of the UNT community disseminate the results of their research:
- UNT Scholarly Works: a repository for UNT faculty and staff to deposit the results of their research, whether published elsewhere or not
- UNT Data Repository: a central archive for the datasets of UNT researchers
- Copyright Advisory Services helps authors understand how copyright and licensing work and what rights they can ask to retain before signing a publishing agreement
- Scholarly Open Access E-Journal Support: a service to make scholarly journals edited at UNT free to read online
The UNT Libraries are a founding member of the Library Publishing Coalition.