UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES, UNT. POLICY & PROCEDURE MEMORANDUM
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Loan periods for reserve items are specified by the instructor. Reserve items and laptops have shorter borrowing periods and higher fines rates than most other materials.
Loan periods for reserve items are specified by the instructor. Reserve items and laptops have shorter borrowing periods and higher fines rates than most other materials. See Also: Course Reserves, Laptops for Checkout
|User Type||Loan Period||Renewals Allowed||Check Out Limits||Fines Rate*|
$2.00 per hour,
||No||--||$2.00 per day,
$100.00 maximum fine
|User Type||Loan Period||Renewals Allowed||Check Out Limits||
|Students||4 hours||No||1 Laptop||$10.00 per hour (or any portion of an hour), no grace periods, & no limit to the overdue fine. See additional info for lost/long overdue/damaged laptops.|
- Laptops can be removed from the Libraries.
- Laptops are available on a first-come first-served basis and holds may NOT be placed on them.
- Laptops must be returned to the desk where they were originally checked out. DO NOT RETURN A LAPTOP THROUGH THE OUTSIDE BOOK DROPS.
- If you are blocked from checking out books, you will not be able to checkout a laptop.
- All laptops must be returned to the appropriate desk 30 minutes before the Libraries close.
- Please note: The 24hr SCC only accepts your official UNT ID card when checking out laptops.
- Approved: 06/16/12
- Revised: 01/11/16
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.