The recent federal government shutdown is affecting access to government research information at the UNT Libraries. While some sites are completely down, such as the Department of Education’s ERIC database, other sites provide an information banner stating limited support and updating during the government shutdown or a notice of closure.
To learn more about the federal government shutdown, please see the UNT Libraries DocsBlog post The Day the Government Stood Still, maintained by the Government Documents Department and the USA.gov article What's Affected by a Government Shutdown?
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR)
- Federal Digital System (FDSYS)
- Federal Election Commission
- National Archives and Records Administration
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Library of Congress
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Agency
- U.S. Census Bureau (and FedStats)