Office Assistant (Currently Vacant)
This is a Work Study position.
Office assistant duties
- Typing and computer entries
- Maintaining and filing office records and general office duties
- Running campus errands
- Answer and direct phone inquiries
- Lift boxes and various other duties as assigned
- Show resilience under pressure
- Possess aptitude to integrate critiques in a constructive manner while not dependent on constant performance feedback
- Must have good language skills, be easily understood when answering phones and greeting incoming guests
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must be able to work with the public in a friendly manner
- Must be able to work without constant supervision.
- Should be self-motivated and driven to learn and retain software skills with a good working knowledge of computers and software applications
- Must be firm in following and enforcing policies & procedures
- Must be able to lift 10-40 lbs.
- Knowledge of UNT campus helpful