Group Study Rooms Now Available
Students can reserve rooms for group study in Willis Library, Eagle Commons Library, and the Media Library beginning Spring 2013 Semester. The rooms available for group study are:
- Willis Library: Room 035 (Lower Level)
- Willis Library: Room 229 (2nd Floor)
- Willis Library: Room 430A (4th Floor)
- Willis Library: Room 443 (4th Floor)
- Eagle Commons Library: CLC 110A
- Eagle Commons Library: CLC 110B
- Media Library: Chilton Room 111C
Rooms in the Eagle Commons Library and the Media Library are available during normal business hours. Rooms in Willis Library are available between 7:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m., with the exception of room 229, which is reserved for Library functions from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information and to reserve a room, please visit Reserving a Group Study Room.