Students can reserve rooms for group study in Willis Library, Eagle Commons Library, and the Media Library beginning Spring 2013 Semester. The rooms available for group study are:
- Willis Library: Room 035 (Lower Level)
- Willis Library: Room 229 (2nd Floor)
- Willis Library: Room 430A (4th Floor)
- Willis Library: Room 443 (4th Floor)
- Eagle Commons Library: CLC 110A
- Eagle Commons Library: CLC 110B
- Media Library: Chilton Room 111C
Rooms in the Eagle Commons Library and the Media Library are available during normal business hours. Rooms in Willis Library are available between 7:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m., with the exception of room 229, which is reserved for Library functions from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information and to reserve a room, please visit Reserving a Group Study Room.