Eagle Commons Library’s hours are changing for Spring 2014.
The new hours are:
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Course Reserves located in ECL will only be available during our open hours. While these changes at ECL are necessary given budget constraints, library services will still be available online and at Willis Library during extended hours.
- Circulation and reference assistance are available at the Willis Library Services Desk Monday-Thursday until midnight and on Saturdays from noon-4 and Sundays from 1-midnight.
- Patrons can use the Online Holds service to have books delivered to Willis Library for after-hours or weekend pick up.
- Printing, scanning, and laptop checkout is available 24 hours in Willis Library during the long semesters (excluding University holidays).
Direct comments or questions about the new ECL Spring 2014 hours to Julie Leuzinger, Eagle Commons Library Department Head.