Smoking and tobacco products are not permitted in the Libraries. University policy prohibits smoking in all campus buildings and within 20 feet of any entrance to a campus building. See: Library Use Policy
Cell phones should be turned off or set to a non-audible signal while you are in the Libraries. Cell phones should be used only in designated areas and you should be considerate of others and keep your conversations short and your voice lowered. See: Library Use Policy
It depends on which space you need. Linked below are the appropriate web pages, forms, and e-mail contacts for our various spaces.
- The Forum in Willis Library
- One of the Instruction Rooms in the Eagle Commons CLC
- Media Library 111C Screening Room
- A Graduate Reserve Carrel
- Requests for all other room reservations unrelated to library instruction must be submitted through the Library Facilities and Systems office. Please provide information about the space you need and the use. See the individual floor maps linked here for room numbers, etc.
The Science and Technology Library's name was changed to Eagle Commons Library and is located in the same building as always. The building was formerly called the Information Science Building, but is now Sycamore Hall.
Graduate students and faculty members may request that long runs of periodicals or large series of volumes be pulled and placed in the Library Annex Reading Room for examination. Please contact the Willis Library Services Desk at (940) 565-2413 or e-mail Access Services to request use of the Annex Reading Room.