We recognize that graduate students have needs that are different from other members of the UNT community. On this page we've gathered a few links to some of the most used services, policies, and informational pages relevant to graduate students to speed you along your way.
Borrowing for Graduates
- Checking out Library Materials —Books, Media, Music, etc.
- Circulation Policies —Lending, Fines, Reserves
- Interlibrary Loan —Delivery of materials from other institutions
- The Factory —Loans cameras, prototyping, small electronics and other tech. equipment
- Laptop Lending
- TexShare —Using other Institution's Collections
Finding Research Materials
The libraries provide you with access to hundreds of databases, a catalog containing millions of items, as well as unique digital and special collections for unique research with primary source materials. An extensive annotated listing of searchable research tools is available from the main "research" page, linked in the top-most gray bar of every library webpage.
Need a few suggestions?
- Article Searching —Advanced
- Advanced Catalog Search —Books, Government Documents, Music, Media & More
Find a Database
- UNT Digital Collections — Thesis/Dissertations, Gov. Documents, Archival Papers, Film, Music, and more. all online
- UNT Special Collections — University Archives, Rare & Unique Collections from the Southwest and beyond. some online, some with restricted physical access
- Ask Us —Email, Phone, or Set up Research Appointments
- Basic & Advanced Library Research —guide
- Citations & Style Guides
- Library Research Support Services Department
- Literature Review Process —guide
- Scholarly Communication, Data Management, Digital Preservation and other Professional Services
- Subject Librarians
Find information curated for a specific subject
Printing & Reproduction
- Printing, Scanning, Photocopies
- 3D Printing, Scanning, and Replication Services
- Policies related to Photocopies, Copyright, etc.
- Reproduction & Digitization Request for Special Collections Materials (Form)
- Request to License Special Collections Materials (Form)