A wide range of student and faculty-centered services are the cornerstone of the University of North Texas Libraries’ integral role in the UNT community. As the most-used service on campus and an essential component of education and research at UNT, the Libraries offer access to more than 6 million print and digital items along with innovative programs and support services and expert personnel to assist patrons in achieving their academic and scholarly goals.
Our Library Locations
Do you have a question? Want to keep up on social media? Need to find someone or want to tell us how to make things better for you? Try these.
- Ask Us Your Questions
- Staff & Departmental Directory
- Get Subject Support from a Librarian
- Student Library Advisory Board
- UNT Library Committee
- We're on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our E-mail Newsletter
Support, Donations, Online Giving
Did you know we are largely funded through student use fees? Consider making a monitory donation to support the students and community users making daily use of our buildings, physical, and digital collections. If you also have a significant research collection, we’d love to talk.
Community, Partnerships, & Strategic Initiatives
We provide a variety of services to the North Texas Region and partner with a number of other organizations throughout the state. Find our more about:
- Cross Timbers Library Collaborative
- Digital Scholarship Cooperative
- Government Documents Department and the Federal Depository Program at UNT
- Institutional Membership
- Partnering with the Portal to Texas History or UNT Digital Library
- Open Access @ UNT
- See also our Services Listings
Operations and Business
Looking for facts about the libraries, strategic planning documents, or other similar information? Try these: